Monday, June 11, 2012

Jamison Family Readings Consolidated.

This was my last reading and it was pretty darn conclusive.



They will come back home in November. Update: this is when they were found.

Sometimes, if I am doing more than one case at a time, things can cross over.  Additionally, if there are other things going on around the same people involved in the case, I may pick up on that.  That is where some of this comes from.  I think that the corruptness of the people involved that are supposed to be officials has included deaths and torture of individuals.  I don't think that the Jamisons are dead.









This one below is more of my questions...not a reading...













This is at a relative's house that has red brick and bushes in the front with a tree on the side and the Jamisons buried something in the ground between the two bushes.